Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Seasoned Travellers.....NOT!

So the morning of the 3rd of december dawned bright and early, and i had yet to see my bed from the night before! I was way too excited to sleep, and was still culling the seven pairs of shoes i'd planned to take but couldn't fit in my bag, 15 mins before we had to leave for the airport.

Anyway, get to the airport, check in and all that boring blah stuff. We get on the plane to Auckland, and let me just say – it was a bit cosy – i thought if our plane to LA was like this too i might have necked myself! actually no...i would have necked vanessa. haha.

anyway, the plane from auckland to LA was awesome...my 65 foot long legs were very happy for the abundance of leg room and my brain was very happy with the abundance of chick shit entertainment available! Note to readers-> nights in rodanthe is bad. so bad and so chicky that even i hated it! Loved gossip girl tho – thats a show i could definitely become obsessed with it, just need to find a priority place amongst my other faves like beverly hills 90210, dawsons creek and the hills!

No comments:

Who Should Ange Marry For A Greencard?